Have You Upgraded To A 4K TV Yet?
Basically 4K Ultra HD TVs are the latest enhancement to our Televisions. They contain FOUR times as many pixels in its resolution than a 1080 HD TV.
This means the picture image that you watch is exceptionally REAL looking and True-To-Life. Especially because 4K TVs now have HDR- High Dynamic Range.
HDR has to do with the color gamut. HDR allows the image to perfectly match whatever it captured by camera as far as colors go.
Prior to HDR, the picture was limited to a color gamut of white thru black. Trust us,…if you are still confused just know that HDR along with 4K resolution is what gives us the most exciting, stunning & vibrant images this world has ever seen.
Today, HDR comes standard on every 4K Television.
No exaggeration either, when you watch a real, native 4K movie or show for the first time on a 4K UHD TV you will see exactly what we mean. It is almost too real to believe.
You Should Upgrade To A 4K UHD Television For Several Reasons:
- Prices have dropped significantly over the past few years. The cost of a 4K Ultra HD TV is nearly the same as the cost for a new 1080 HD TV. Manufacturers said they did this on purpose over the past year. They want more consumers upgrading to 4K and NOT buying another 1080 HD TV.
- 4K TVs are NOT new anymore. They have been around since 2013-2014. All the kinks and quirks have been worked out and 4K TVs are perfectly made.
- There is a HUGE selection of 4K UHD TVs. Every manufacturers and brand makes a good 4K TV. They all follow specifications and requirements that they themselves as a group created. This helps to increase competition and quality of these TVs.
- Prices are not getting any lower. They are now at consumer expectations.
- You don’t just watch 4K content. A 4K TV upscales any 720 or 1080 High Definition film being played on it. This means basically everything you watch is going to be much, much better than 1080 HD. Although, not everything will be the best of the best in 4K.
- Plenty of 4K content. More and more released every day. Numerous streaming apps allow you to watch an endless amount of 4K movies and shows.
- 4K UHD TV contain FOUR times as many pixels as 1080 HD. It makes a huge difference in the picture image. Therefore, this 4K technology is no minor enhancement to televisions. It is bigtime and will last at least 20 years.
- Online Shopping has taken over. Brick & Mortar stores are closing left and right. This is because Amazon.com offers lower prices on 4K TVs and a larger selection. Best of all they have FREE, guaranteed, safe shipping within 2 days. Very convenient and avoid annoying sales people.
Your 720 or 1080 HD TV is not going to last forever. It will break down eventually and you will need to buy another television.
Do Not Buy Another 1080 HD TV!
When this happens,…bookmark our site www.4KADVICE.com and come back to us to learn more about these Ultra HD 4K TVs. We are here to educate you about 4K technology so that you can make the right informed purchase decision.
Televisions are BIG purchases in one’s life. You have homes & cars that are big expenditures. Although a big drop down in price from a car,… Televisions are still a big chunk of money.
Plus, you watch them every day and every night all year long. We rely on our Televisions to unwind and de-stress. We share countless memories with friends and family watching terrific movies and TV shows.
Therefore, you want to make the right decision for you and your family.
Do not make the mistake of buying another 1080 HD TV just because that is all that you know. If you spend any amount of time watching television, the news, sporting events, movies or TV shows…you deserve to have the best of the best. 4K is that.
4K is replacing 1080 High Definition televisions just like HD replaced SD- Standard Definition back in year 2000. HD has lasted more than 17 years.
Manufactures settled on the label “4K Ultra HD“. This is primarily what you will see on boxes and on shelves in the store, as well as online advertisements.
They simply added “ULTRA” to the “High Definition” label because there is an Ultra amount of pixels in its resolution.
To be exact, there are FOUR times as many pixels in a 4K than there are in a 1080 HD. That is over 8 million separate pixels in a 4K display.
This is what makes the picture image look so stunning and real. HDR – High Dynamic Range combined with the 4K resolution produces the greatest images of all time.
You can have this right in your family room today at modest cost.
There is no more reasons to hold off on upgrading to a 4K UHD TV. If there were, we would be honest and tell you.
We highly recommend buying your first 4K TV at Amazon online. We bought our first Sony 4K UHD TV on Amazon back in 2014 and this was the best decision that we made.
Not only did we save over $400, but it was extremely convenient. I have a bad shoulder and cannot lift anything.
Therefore we utilized Amazon FREE , 2-day shipping which is guaranteed and safe.
It was delivered on time right to our front porch. We even asked the delivery men to bring it inside and unbox it. They willingly accomplished this.
Our entire experience with Amazon really shocked us. Who would have ever thought that consumers would be doing the majority of their shopping online in the palm of their hand (smart phone)
But, this is exactly what is happening world-wide. Consumers are shopping online more than ever before. This is because it is convenient and cheaper than going into a store to shop.
Big stores have big expenses, whereas online stores do not. The savings are usually passed on to the consumer. This includes the bigger fragile items like 4K TVs.
Are you ready to buy a 4K Ultra HD TV?
Do you have any questions or concerns? If so, PLEASE COMMENT below and we will respond.
You cannot blame your delay on price or lack of 4K content because both of these are no longer an issue.
A few years ago, these were legitimate excuses to NOT upgrade to a 4K TV. But, this is no longer the case. There is so much 4K content that it would keep you busy all year long.
You can stream 4K movies and TV shows on Netflix or Amazon Video for just a few bucks more per month than the standard membership without UHD films. It is well worth it. We spend most of our time streaming 4K films.
This is not slowing down either. 4K is taking the world by storm. Producers are making movies using 4K camera systems giving us the best of the best real and native 4K content.
By year 2020 it is predicted that every single household in the United States will own at least one 4K UHD TV. So, get on board NOW and start enjoying this True-To-Life Television.
More and more older HD movies are being UPSCALED to fill pixels and increase the quality of the resolution above its original format of 720 or 1080 HD.
These UPSCALED films are far better than 1080 HD. But, they are not as good as full 4K UHD.
This is good to know so that you are not disappointed in your new 4K TV when the picture image is not as good as you think it should be.
If this is the case, this is because you are watching a film that was UPSCALED. It was not originally filmed using 4K resolution cameras.
Instead, it was filmed using 2K cameras and then digitally enhanced to later be labeled “4K UHD”. When in fact they are not real 4K.
This is the key to knowing how good the 4K picture image will be. Did producers film the movie using 4K resolution cameras?
You can learn a lot more about REAL or FAKE 4K movies and TVs shows by clicking the link below. We provide you a list of movies and shows and tell how they were filmed.
Did they use 2K or 4K cameras? Today, most movies are done using 4K (3820) resolution cameras.
Can You See Yourself With A New 4K Ultra HD Television?
BELOW: This is the best deal that we have seen for a new 4K TV. If you want to ‘enter’ the world of 4K, this is a great product to start with!
Please Share Our Site & Post To Let Others Learn.