We wanted to clear up an issue that has been brought to our attention by way of ‘Users’ in our comments section. First, we thank you for commenting on our Post & Site. We welcome any support by sharing our site, www.4KADVICE.com, on Facebook and with your friends and family.
We are providing consumers a service to educate and inform so that when the time comes for someone to upgrade their Television, they will make the right decision. TVs are big purchases, therefore you want to get it right. You want the latest technology so that your TV watching experience can be the best. That is what 4K Ultra HD TVs provide.
Or, if you want the latest greatest video recorder to film your family growing up through the years….a 4K UHD camera would be best.
Many people do not know what 4K means or what it is. We have explained it in detail on this site. Its basically no different than the TV you currently have in your house right now. 4K TVs are a flat panel television and appear the same as the TVs that have been sold for the past 15 years (HD TVS).
However, there is one MAJOR difference with 4K. There are FOUR times the number of pixels that make up the resolution in a 4K TV compared to a 1080 HD TV. This means that the picture image in a 4K is four times better quality overall. And, it really is. The picture is so real and true-to-life that it is like you are looking through a window at a real live scene. What you see on a 4K TV display is about the same as what you would see in person with your bare naked eyes.
With that said, people have been confused about 4K because they think that a 4K Ultra High Definition Television is something special and exotic. Many Users have commented that they are not rich and cannot afford a 4K TV. Other Users have claimed that they are not “techies” and something like a 4k UHD TV is way over their head.
We are here to straighten up these bad ‘ideas’. We want consumers to know the truth about 4K.
Read The Facts Below:
- 4K ULTRA HD TVS are not just for rich people because they are actually affordable on Amazon!
- 4K TVS are replacing 1080p HD TVs
- Prices for 4K UHD TVS are the same as current prices for 1080p HD TVs (compare on Amazon)
- 4K is not overly technical. It simply means 4000 pixels versus 1080 pixels as in a HD TV.
- We are switching to 4K TVs just like we switched to 1080 HD TVs from Standard Definition
- 4K UHD TVs picture image is FOUR times better quality overall than 1080 HD
- Everyone will upgrade to 4K UHD TVs in the near future
- There is plenty of 4K Movies and TV Shows right now with more added daily.
- Producers have begun filming movies with 4K camera systems
- Moive-Makers are phasing out their 2K camera equipment to make room for 4K cameras
- 4K Isn’t just TVs. There are 4K Video recorders, still cameras, laptops, monitors, Virtual Reality headsets & More
- 80% of households still own at least one 1080p HD TV. This percentage is dropping drastically
- You can build a state-of-the-art 4K theater room for under $1,000 (with 4K Blu-Ray Player & Stereo)
- You can buy a 42-inch 4K Ultra HD TV SMART for under $500 on Amazon
- You can buy a large 65-inch 4K UHD TV on Amazon for $900.
- 4K prices are the same as 1080 HD TV prices. Example: Buy a 40-inch 4K Ultra HD TV for $374 on Amazon (Samsung)
Overall, 4K TVs are not some kind of special or exotic technical device that is so expensive that the ultra-rich can only afford them. 4K TVs are not necessarily the gold-plated watch that only rich folk can afford…when the rest of us just buy a normal watch.
Consumers do not have to settle for another 720 or 1080p HD Television when they go to upgrade in 2017 or beyond. You don’t need extra money or a higher budget to purchase a 4K TV. You will upgrade to 4K just like you would buy another 1080 HD. Except that you will be extra pleased because the picture image is going to be significantly better quality. The picture will be four times more clear & crisp than 1080. You will see such fine details that you are not use to seeing.
Instead of a water fall you will see water droplets on a 4K TV. Instead of a beach, you can see the grains of sand. Actors faces show pores and wrinkles. It looks like actors are standing in your family room in person. Its very real looking. More real for a TV than ever before.
The key to the best 4K content is verifying that the movie or show was mastered (filmed) using 4K Cameras. If not, producers can still digitally enhance the film and increase the resolution. They then label it 4K UHD content when in fact it is NOT real, native 4K. There is a difference. This is called UPSCALING or UPCONVERTING. They mean the same. An upscaled 4K movie still has a better picture image than 1080 HD. But, it is not as good as full native 4K.
ALL 4K UHD TVs do upscaling. This means that anything you watch on it will be digitally enhanced to improve the resolution and fill all of the pixels. As long as the movie or show is at least 720 or 1080 HD, your 4K TV will upscale it automatically. This is another good reason to upgrade your TV to a 4K TV. Then, if you want to watch the best of the best in 4K, you can stream real, native 4K movies online.
Just know that the bottom line is that 4k Televisions are just as affordable as 1080p HD Televisions. You will pay the same price for a 4K TV that you would for a 1080 HD TV especially if you shop on Amazon. We recommend Amazon because they offer FREE 2-day shipping which is guaranteed. Amazon has the best selection and the lowest prices in the world on 4K TV and other 4K devices like Blu-Ray Players. It is also convenient to have these items shipped right to your door so that you can avoid annoying salespeople in the store.
PLEASE SHARE OUR POST ON FACEBOOK TO INFORM OTHERS.